"Kick-Flight" is official released
✨ If download is unsupported, please download game on Google Play Store (Japanese account required) or to download on Tap by using Emulator or other mobile devices.
目前有三個pvp模式但有些卻要達到rank s 才會解鎖
rank : d<d+<c<c+<b<b+<a<a+<s
有些技巧性以及難度因為教學不會教你全部東西反而很多重要資訊要從loading screen 裏的tips/提示中知道
pretty nice game here. good graphics, good concept and quite fun gameplay.
controls is ok but u must get used by it first.
the characters have its own unique abilities and with large pool of cards spells makes this game felt something fresh.
ill looking forward to the next patch , hopefully more characters and some features will be added like chat board , clan and better daily rewards .. since forcefully use gold to open crates is quite not friendly system.
ahh also they need to fix the miss-translation on certain characters mission.
newbie tips :
1. try to reroll till u got nice UR disc (for example : red long range UR/aoe red in your first 3k gold gacha) I highly suggested you to get at least 3UR by this and decent SR. (well tho its ok ,even u start playing with 2 UR only)
2. dont use gold to open crates, instead doing that its better if you finishing the characters challenge/task while waiting the loot. by doing this u can rushing to collect more gold for gacha (in one day u can get ±5 UR or more)
3. if you felt the controls is so hard and u keep dying. try to use tanker firstly, since power& scout usually kinda squishy . and tanker have slower speed so u can get used with the mechanic better.
This game is more than interesting, although I don't know what genre it is...
Well, with the steps given in the tutorial, it's quite detailed so I think it can be very helpful for new players like me.
There are lots of things I like about Kick-Flight, which are:
- Balanced game.
- Have a vary characters, which has its own particular skills.
- The auto-play feature provided isn't completely auto, and this is what will force the player to play manually (you can find the autoplay on the 3 line button when the game has started).
- Variety of skill cards with stunning effect graphics.
- The gameplay is challenging, I assume with no navigation buttons this makes the players become more challenged and can hone their own skill.
- Have 3 diff modes as well as a way to win it.
- Every game is recorded and saved automatically in replay history (This fiture the most I like).
- Gacha feature with a 50:50 drop rate (I'm serious) even free players can easily get good chara's costumes.
- Doesn't take up too much space, the performance is also smooth.
And I only have 1 thing I don't like, which is :
- If the internet drops a little, then I can't enter the match. So every time I play this game, I always keep my internet speed stable.
(This game can be recommended for y'all who looking a fun-playing-game).
SMS verification code has been sent to+86xxxxxxxxxxxx
Resend after 59 seconds
Verification code has been sent to
Resend after 59 seconds
Scan QR Codes with iOS Device to download , or App Store
Scan the QR Code