1503 Installs 1096 Pre-registrations 2260 Followers
Play the latest unreleased betas and provide your suggestions.
SEA Closed Beta Test
March 25 12:00 to April 8 12:00 (GMT+8)
* All data will be deleted after the test
Please login before doing this.
- Excellent art
- Idle accumulation system (it's only accumulating for 4h only, I would like it more if it's for 6h to 8h at least)
- Emilia ヾ(･ε･｀*)♡
- They have a cat riding on a corgi hero
- Decent rates for summoning gachas (used to be the outrageous 0.5% i think, but now it's 5%)
- Too much boobs
- Imo the difficulty pacing is a bit off (too difficult starting from chapter 10)
- As of now, there is only one set of school uniform costume for a selected few heroes (I won't count for the basic costumes you get for ranking up your heroes) but they might be working on adding more
- I don't see the use for Wishing Altar, and I think? the rates for getting something decent is less than 5%
- Very grindy
- Brings nothing new to the table (it's almost identical to Valiant Force, the developers' last project)
- The game doesn't give much gems
- Express dungeon runs costs tickets (and you don't receive much each day)
Final thoughts: Overall, it's a fun game for a day (maybe a month if you're really hardcore). It's way too grindy for me, but it's not a bad game.
1. I love the 2D art but the 3D art doesn't translate the 2D models really well.
2. battle gameplay is too clotted and it is almost impossible to enjoy characters skills and reactions.
3. I don't like it when tutorial is mixed with initial story. cz so many players tend to skip the tutorial but they have to suffer through it to follow the story.
4. auto text sound effect is annoying!
5. I don't see innovative ideas or approaches towards the genre that it follows which is going to negatively affect the game longevity.
overall, it might be impossible now to make big changes, but the battle system was a let down and I was hoping for a cleaner and more tactical system which the players can have more control over battles.
Ive been living this game from the combat to the designs of the charecters and how they change appearence when you upgrade them but I'm can't give this a five star until they undo the *** bobble head designs it looks so *** the old designs were near perfect translations of the art work now they all have ***ly oversized heads I thought I was seeing things wth please I'm begging you devs change the charecters back to how they were
mmmm not much changes.. just some little bit optimization improvement but the umm 'fps drop' still there like before ,just kinda better now.. the ui also slightly change. i think its ady in a better shape.
hmm aite lets try the second cbt .. how far the improvement has been made
Art : the art in this game it is not great or bad either I can say, it is acceptable in a way and not in other way well it could be worst it could be better.
Gameplay: Hmmm, same like the other titles dose not offer you a certain strategy on the field or It is only me, most of it it's auto, and yeah you can unlock certain strategy types by the time you advance ( strategy field squares) . The Gatcha system(*_*), normally I am not into that style honestly but in this days this is something that majority of the titles have with few exceptions only.
Skills/Casting : Here I will talk about camera angles skills and more: Normally for those with a deaply love of anime characters, they love to see his favourite hero castig his awesome skill, and I am one of the examples here, some heroes cast skills and you can not see a damn what they are doing...or understanding what it is all about because also maybe you are playing on auto, so yeah you got the point.
Stability: It needs some improvements as well on this part, sometimes the gameplay is kinda blurry and also the camera angles dose not focus so well on action it feels like it is left in space. 😒
General: Same like any other titles system nothing new in any case, but still it is fun to play, I will wait the final version of it.