PUBG Mobile will get a new zombie mode, weapons, and zombies with update 0.12.0
PUBG Mobile will soon get a brand new update that introduces a bunch of changes to Survive Till Dawn alongside a wealth of fresh content.
Survive Till Dawn will get new weapons, zombies, and a bevy of alterations designed to provide better balance.
PUBG Mobile gets new mode Darkest Night along with the next updateDarkest Night is the name of the new mode, which challenges you to stay alive for an entire night as you stave off the zombies.
If you live to see dawn, you’ll win. There’s also some kind of companion system that hasn’t been detailed yet. More on that when it launches.
The update schedule has not been officially announced yet, but it will be updated soon #Update Note#
1. Friendly spectate This is probably the best feature where you are playing games with your friends. The feature will also allow you to see your friend’s stats and information, while you can see them. You can also see how many viewers are watching when you are playing a game.
2. Added male voice to quick chat The highlight of PUBG Mobile is this quick chat sound. Especially the classic Quick Chat female voice is very famous among the players. Now a male instant chat voice has been added! Now you can use Quick Chat commands in this PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 update patch notes in the voice of a man.
3. New weapon Two new weapons are going to be included in the game. The first is an RPG-7 which is a rocket launcher. The second is an explosive cros***ow, where the bolt is going to explode if the target is hit, and if you hit objects like walls and vehicles, it is also expected to fly. Now we are not sure about the availability of these two new weapons because we have heard that both will be available only in Zombie Event Mode.
4. Change CrossHair Color You can now change the color of Cross hair in Red Dot Sight, Holographic, 2x and 3X Scope. You can choose any color what you want or like to select. This feature was already available in the PUBG PC version.
5. New zombie adventure mode A new-new zombie mode has been added under the Event Mode section. Details have been said, collect the supplies during the day and close the zombies at night. Till then do not come to win the defense, survive! ‘Basically, this could be left for dead style mode, where you need to survive and survive the zombies for a particular time period, unless you get away from the map.
6. New Companions Added you will not run PUBG Mobile alone because the partner will always be with you. It can be a dove or an eagle. The companion will only appear for you and your colleagues. Enemies will not be able to see your partner.